The Johnjay & Rich #LoveUp Foundation, is spreading love and kindness by hosting a Food Truck Tour to provide nearly 5,000 free lunches to COVID-19 frontline workers across the Valley. The 7-Day Food Truck Tour will visit seven different Banner Health hospitals September 16-September 22, from Sun City West, to Queen Creek, serving lunches from local food trucks including Eur Haus, NDANDA, Grilled Addiction, Reef’s Kitchen, It’s Seoul Good , The Panini People, The Chicken Coop, Everest Momo and My Louisiana.
“We created the #LoveUp Food Truck Tour to show appreciation for the dedicated frontline hospital workers who have been tirelessly helping patients fight COVID-19 over the last 6 months and to support our local food truck community that has been financially hurt by this pandemic. Thank you to the Johnjay & Rich listeners and #LoveUp supporters who responsibly purchased #LoveUp masks in effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 - we now get to use that money to help pay it forward,” said Johnjay Van Es
The Food Truck Tour kicks off Wednesday, September 16th at Banner University Medical Center in Phoenix!
The Full Food Truck Tour schedule is as follows:
- Wed., Sept. 16th at 11am-2pm: Banner University Medical Center in Phoenix
- Thurs., Sept. 17th at 11am-2pm: Banner Estrella Medical Center in Phoenix
- Fri., Sept. 18th at 11am-1pm: Banner Del Webb Medical Center in Sun City West
- Sat., Sept. 19th at 11am-1pm: Banner Gateway Medical Center in Gilbert
- Sun., Sept. 20th at 11am-1pm: Banner Boswell Medical Center in Sun City
- Mon., Sept. 21st at 11am-1pm: Banner Baywood Medical Center in Mesa
- Tues., Sept. 22nd at 11am-1pm: Banner Ironwood Medical Center in Queen Creek