America's fight to flatten the curve of the coronavirus pandemic has put a pause on society and our every day lives. Unfortunately, local businesses will be hit the hardest. During these trying times it's important that we do everything we can, while still following the recommended guidelines, to ensure those business owners that make our communities so vibrant can get back on their feet once this virus is gone.
Support These Local Restaurants
- Compadres Mexican Grill: Address: 5268 Old Hwy 11, Hattiesburg, MS 39402. Tuesday 11AM–9PM, Wednesday 11AM–9PM, Thursday 11AM–9PM, Friday 11AM–10PM, Saturday 11AM–9:30PM, Sunday 11AM–3PM, Monday 11AM–9PM.
- O'Charley’s Restaurant & Bar: 4640 Hardy St, Hattiesburg, MS 39402. Phone: (601) 336-8480. Tuesday 11AM–10PM, Wednesday 11AM–10PM, Thursday 11AM–10PM, Friday 11AM–11PM, Saturday 11AM–11PM, Sunday 10AM–10PM, Monday 11AM–10PM.
- Chesterfield’s: Open for pickup during this time, chesterfieldsbarandgrill.com
- Half Shell Oyster House: 6555 Highway 98 W Hattiesburg 39402. Curbside Pick Up. Dinner for Four Options. Also have essentials available for purchase. Go to FB page for more info. Also doing regular to go orders. Hours are 11a-8p.
- Cotton Blues: Hattiesburg. Curbside and delivery (with restrictions)
- Pier 98: Curb Side and To-Go, Offering Family Size Meals. Po-Boys, Burgers, Platters to choose from as well.
- Donanelle’s Bar & Grill: 4321 US Hwy 49, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401. (601) 545-3860. Also offering delivery within 15 miles on orders over $50. Hours: Tuesday 5pm - 9pm, Wednesday 5pm -9pm, Thursday 5pm - 9pm, Friday 5pm - 10pm, Saturday 5pm -10pm.
Want to feature your local business?