Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the St. Baldrick’s Foundation is teaming up with The Commons for the organization’s 6th annual, nationwide shave-a-thon. On Saturday, March 1, San Diegans will gather at the downtown hotspot, The Commons Bar, to shave their heads to generate awareness and fund research for childhood cancer research and help give survivors a chance at long and healthy lives.
Trevor Wigginton, St. Baldrick’s San Diego’s “Ambassador Kid” and cancer survivor, shared his amazing story of his battle with cancer at such a young age, bringing the message of St. Baldrick’s to life.
• Event: The St. Baldrick’s 6th Annual Shave-A-Thon
• Date/Time: Saturday, March 1; 12:00pm – 4:00pm
• Website: www.stbaldricks.org/events/CommonsBar
• Location: The Commons, 901 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
• Phone: (619) 696-8888
• Tickets: $10 minimum donation at the door; $20 includes T-shirt and raffle ticket